Come experience the thrill of riding one of our many New Yamaha 110 horsepower wave runners. Our waverunners hold up to 3 people and are equipped with lifejackets, kill switches, fire extinguishers and whistles for your safety. Our skis are stable and easy to operate (no classes required). Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the operation procedure and get you out on the water in minutes with complete confidence.
Here at North Beach Watersports we have the largest riding area in all of Corolla. Our riding area is approximately 1 mile long by ½ mile wide, large enough for any riding style from mild to wild! Our dock allows you to view your family members while they enjoy riding, and board the waverunner without getting into the water. In addition North Beach Watersports is fully handicap accessible. Bathrooms are located on site. Also ask about our special group rates!
General Jet Ski Questions & Answers:
1. How old do I have to be to ride a waverunner? – Any age can ride, however you must be at least 16 Years of age in order to operate a waverunner in the state of NC.
2. How old do I have to be to rent a waverunner? – You have to be 18 or have a parent or guardian signature.
3. Do I need to make a reservation? – No. You do not need to make a reservation. Walkups are welcome. However we do recommend that you make reservations in advance as we tend to book up quickly throughout the week. You can make a reservation up to 1 year in advance.
4. What should I wear? – We recommend wearing a bathing suit. You may also wear general clothes if you prefer. Please keep in mind that it is a watersports activity and you may get wet.
5. What should I bring? – If you wish to bring a few small personal items with you on your ride; our Skis do have a small storage compartment .However we are not responsible for any damage or loss.
6. Is there an extra charge for fuel? – No. Fuel is already calculated into the price of the rental.
7. What time should I show up? – You should arrive 20 Minutes prior to your reservations.
8. How do I pay for my rentals? – At the time you make the reservation we will hold it with a major credit card. The card will not be charged at that time. You can pay cash or credit at the time of arrival.
9. Can we switch out riders? – Yes. You can switch out riders as much as you would like during your rental time. Our professional staff will assist you and your family members in safely trading out riders and drivers.